Augmented Leadership & Productivity (ALP) is a complete educational leadership system suitable for middle management, senior leadership and school wide implementation. This system has been developed over the last 10 years and focuses around four key pou: Action (taking action), Act (acting on the right measures), Allow (allowing for engagement), and Accountability (creating accountability within your team).
This course is only available for educators who have completed the an Augmented Leadership & Productivity Workshop.
Key concepts covered include:
- The four pou
- Why we’re focusing on the wrong things
- Effective goal setting – The AEG (Augmented Essential Goal) process
- Focusing on action habits versus delayed goals
- Building engagement through gamification
- Weekly AEG meetings for creating accountability
- Implementing ALP with your team
- Implementing ALP school wide
- Productivity tools and approaches