Lenita Abouchabake’s passion for health and young people always empowered her into learning ways to educate youth on how to become healthy, confident and resilient. This passion led her to becoming a Physical Education Teacher, to raise awareness on the importance of student wellbeing.
Wanting to expand her classroom, she became a Teen Life Coach to deliver coaching programs for families, schools and communities, through The Wellbeing Warrior Project. Today we talk about a number of things around wellbeing:
- Why there is a need for enhanced resilience and confidence in young people.
- What we can do to support learners facing overwhelm.
- Weighing up the balance between practitioners and credentials when inviting “experts” into our classroom.
- Heart-led leadership.
- The Wellbeing Warrior Project.
1. Bring Lenita to your school or event to speak:
Lenita currently oversees her youth organisation The Wellbeing Warrior Project and travels extensively across the world, continuing to deliver her message to young people: http://www.wellbeingwarrior.com.au/
2. Join her community and connect with coaches and speakers in the education market:
It’s Lenita’s Facebook community where youth workers learn to amplify their impact and income in the education market: https://www.facebook.com/groups/empowerteensmakemoney
3. Connect with Lenita on other social platforms: